After Samsung officially introduced the Galaxy A13 and Galaxy A23 phones in the Netherlands, the company announced the Galaxy M23 and Galaxy M33 officially abroad, and the company revealed their specifications and official prices, which were similar to the phones that were launched in the Netherlands today.
Galaxy M23 Specifications:-
- It weighs 198 grams and measures 165.5 x 77 x 8.4 mm
- Polycarbonate plastic outer material
- Support for the installation of two 4G SIM cards with a 256 GB memory card
- The phone screen comes from a 6.6-inch TFT LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels and FHD + quality with a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch with a water drop design.
- The type of processor was not revealed, with expectations excluded that it would be presented with a Snapdragon 750G processor with an 8-nanometer manufacturing accuracy with an Adreno 619 graphic processor.
- Samsung One UI 4.1 interface with Android 12
- 128 GB storage space with 4 GB RAM
- LPDDR4X RAM and eMMC 5.1 . internal memory
- One front camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot that supports 1080p @ 30fps video shooting
- Triple rear camera, the main 50-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot with a Samsung JN1 sensor, the second 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot for wide photography, and the last 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot for insulation
- The cameras support LED flash, support HDR, support Panorama, and shoot 1080p@30fps videos
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port
- The fingerprint is on the power button
- The phone supports Face Unlock
- 5000 mAh Li-Polymer battery supports 25W fast charging via USB Type C
- Green and blue phone colors
Samsung did not reveal the pricing of the phone, as its specifications were revealed online only, but so far it has not been revealed in the European market or the Asian markets, and in general the phone is not considered to be stronger with a clear difference from the previous Galaxy M22 , as the phone carries a lot of concessions, on top of which is the screen .
You may like this also!
Galaxy M33 Specifications:-
The differences between the M33 and the Galaxy M23 are very limited, and they are as follows:
- Dimensions 165.4 x 76.9 x 9.4 mm with a weight of 215 grams
- The processor will be different, but it is not known in the two phones
- 128 GB storage space and 6 GB RAM or 8 GB RAM
- Additional rear lens for macro photography
- 6000 mAh Li-Polymer battery supports 25W charging via USB Type C
- Phone colors brown, blue and silver
The pricing of the new Galaxy M33 was also not revealed abroad, and it came with many concessions from the Galaxy M32 on important aspects, including the screen that became TFT LCD instead of Super AMOLED and the cameras that came with lower numbers.